Port to TPA tranfer options

2VV

We will be returning to tampa on Dec 11 and will need transport to TPA. What have others used and price? Anyone used a cab? We have 7 in our party so we are not sure a minivan would be large enough for us and our luggage.

Thanks

Kevin

If you have seven people, I doubt you'd all fit in one minivan taxi. You'd surely all fit in two; cost is $25 per vehicle, so it would be $50 to get all of you to the airport by cab.

There are a couple of shuttle type services; only name I can remember right now is Blue Transportation (maybe Blue One Transportation). I think they have a booth right outside the terminal. They charge per person, I think it's something like $15 per, give or take a couple of dollars. With 7 people, it would be cheaper to go in 2 cabs.

Heck, by the end of the week you might want a break from each other. :p

If you have seven people, I doubt you'd all fit in one minivan taxi. You'd surely all fit in two; cost is $25 per vehicle, so it would be $50 to get all of you to the airport by cab.

There are a couple of shuttle type services; only name I can remember right now is Blue Transportation (maybe Blue One Transportation). I think they have a booth right outside the terminal. They charge per person, I think it's something like $15 per, give or take a couple of dollars. With 7 people, it would be cheaper to go in 2 cabs.

Heck, by the end of the week you might want a break from each other. :p

Thanks, Can a person reserve a cab, or is there plenty to go around?

Archived