Triumph - Category 11 suite

petnumber1

We had a Cat. 11 on Triumph this past April.. 7238, I believe. Port side about 11 or 12 cabins back from the bow... Really nice, and we could walk forward and out onto a bow deck area that we almost always had to ourselves... :)

Cat. 11's have a nice bathroom area with shower/tub with sliding doors and a whirlpool configuration in the tub.. sink/vanity area across from the shower, and next to the commode. Small sitting area with vanity type desk and drawers, which the wife used for makeup, etc., just outside the bathroom.

Cabin had twins that converted to a 'queen', or small king. I have a real 'king' at home and the one on the ship was definitely shorter. Sofabed and chair and a small table. 'Fridge/mini-bar, glass racks and TV. Balcony was nice.. room for two chairs (maybe 3) and a small table..

Try the 'photo gallery' section of the boards for pics of the cabin.. I'm sure they are there somewhere.. I'd have some, but I haven't uploaded any of my pics yet. Saving that for 'SNOW' days..!

Have a great time; WE DID!! :D

We leave for Miami in 2 days, and I can't wait!!!!! The suite has got me just as excited as the cruise! To be able to sit out on the balcony with a good book and a drink and just watch the water go by....heaven!!!!! :) Thanks again!

Archived