Changes to Cruise Personaliser

P&O appear to have updated their cruise personaliser - you can now make payments, book shore tours (although mine doesn't show any due to being so far away!), view booked shore tours and all the other stuff as normal- it looks a bit strange but i'm sure it will do the job

Rach

Yes, I noticed that also. I just thought it was my browser playing silly buggers :rolleyes: as it sometimes went to the original screen, then to the new screen. But of late, it just goes to the new screen. Like you said, it looks a bit strange but I guess they will add the nice colour & pictures later. I just wish this new screen would give me a cabin number (with an upgrade of course):p:D:D

Yes, I noticed that also. I just thought it was my browser playing silly buggers :rolleyes: as it sometimes went to the original screen, then to the new screen. But of late, it just goes to the new screen. Like you said, it looks a bit strange but I guess they will add the nice colour & pictures later. I just wish this new screen would give me a cabin number (with an upgrade of course):p:D:D

Ditto :D.

All i have been getting is the weird oldie world boring screen but it is nice to click onto "Apply Payment" and the screen says "there is nothing owed on this booking" :D;):D and one day soon i will check in and voila a cabin # will be there...:p:):D Off to check out the shore excursions now.............cheers shiona

Hello

I booked my Shore Tours in Vila using the new system. I hope it was successful. I sppose i will find out when i board the PD on the 27th December and the tickets are either there or not. But it a very basic screen i agree maybe it is temporary until they get the bugs sorted if there are any...

Cheers

I just noticed when I launched the cruise personaliser from the P&O website (I usually use a bookmark in my favourites to get there:rolleyes:) it's still the old one - with the more user friendly layout ... but no options for booking tours, making payments, etc!

Still a work in progress I guess

I just noticed when I launched the cruise personaliser from the P&O website (I usually use a bookmark in my favourites to get there:rolleyes:) it's still the old one - with the more user friendly layout ... but no options for booking tours, making payments, etc!

Love your new countdown Linda.

I have used their clocks on Facebook - Glad they have a linkable one now - they look brilliant! :)

Love your new countdown Linda.

I have used their clocks on Facebook - Glad they have a linkable one now - they look brilliant! :)

I know ... I was quite excited about it!! It's good to see they have the P&O ships on their too!

Hi Linda

I logged into the Crusie Personaliser after reading your post and it has returned to the old style so i thought i had better ring P&O and ask if the shore tour bookings i did last night actually registerd if they havent ironed out the bugs. But it was okay it had been booked. :D

However the P&O person didnt know why it had been returned to the old Personaliser :rolleyes:

Lisa

Archived