celebration refit

Hi as anyone been on the celebration since the refit,from what i have read there doesnt seem to be much improvement on the cabins,any info on this? also the weather dont seem to be much good at the moment,we go the end of jan to the canaries any info on what to expect weatherwise would be very helpfull,Was hoping to sit on deck and get some sun:) any hopes,?

Have been on the Celebration twice and can't say I noticed a huge difference in the decor after the refit, in fact the tiling and grouting in the bathroom was pretty yuk. However we do like the ship and would have no hesitation booking again.

With regards to the weather in the Canaries - we went on a cruise and stay 4th january this year- on the Destiny. The weather was dire for the week cruising around the Canaries, and the seas were rough. Unfortunately we didn't like the Destiny and thanked God when the second week - they stay in Los Gigantes turned out to be wonderful. The hotel was possibly one of the best we had been to and the weather was great although the hours of sun are limited at that time of the year. My advice would be to take layers of clothing and make sure you have stocked up on Stugeron sea sickness tablets!

Archived