Cruise Lines Need to Change up their NYC departures and ships

AdamsND04

My family and I are from Connecticut and we wont fly to go on a cruise, we feel it is ridculous to pay for a flight when you can drive 90 mins and jump on the ship.

In 2002 we went on the Carnival Triumph 5 Day cruise to Canada as our first cruise

In 2003 we went on the Carnival Legend on an 8 Day cruise to the eastern carribean

In 2004 we went on the Royal Carribbean Voyager of the Seas to the Western Carribbean

The fact in the matter is we want to take a cruise out of NY and go to different places Carnival has had the Legend doing the same itinerary for the 3rd year coming and that is Ridiculous because they could draw so many more people if they didnt put the same itinerary out year after year. Is all I ama sking is that the Cruiselines doa better job with their itinerary's and ship placement and not do the same year after eyar RCCL is doing the same with the Voyager...change it up so peope wont not go on a cruise because the itinerary is the sameone theyve already been on.

Thanks

Dan

P.S. the reason why we will only go on Carnival ro RCCL is because I am 18 my brother is 23 and zCarnvial and RCCL cater more towards our ages for fun wise.

In 1999 and 2000, I went on two different Carnival ships to the Canadian Maritimes.

In 2002, I took a Carnival cruise to no where.

In 2003, I went on Carnival to Bermuda, in 2004 I went on Carnival to the Bahamas and Port Canaveral. In 2005, I'm going on Carnival to the Eastern Caribbean.

In 2006, I am considering RCCL.

Each trip, my destination is the ship.

You just have to look.

Archived