Beach Bars

IHATESNOW

I didn't visit any bars while in Roseau so I cannot give a personal recommendation.

The following are options though:

Sutton Hotel Cellars Bar (Old Street) Open air drink and food. This family-owned hotel has been around a long time and is considered upscale, though remember Roseau is casual so don't feel hesitant to visit in shorts during daytime hours. They have a good website I saw while researching our trip. Googling will take you there.

Our Tings ( King George V Street) Described as open-air bar popular with young Dominicans. Loud music. (not sure if open during daytime hours?)

And of course the well-known Fort Young Hotel on Victoria Street. The name of the bar is Balas Bar. The Fort Young Hotel is right on the water. When you are in port facing the city turn right and walk along the waterfront until the furthermost building and that is the Fort Young Hotel. There is a shopping arcade and dock area and then the hotel.

I don't know of any beach bars in Roseau. The capital is fairly urbanized so I'm not sure they are there. Perhaps just a little south or north of Roseau there might be something... don't know.

Archived