On the Shadow to Mexico Jan. 5th

Davy

Anyone on the Shadow to Mexico on Jan 5th? We are going for a week out of San Diego. I had no idea the planning would be so much fun - I have loved reading all of the postings and have learned so much from you all.

It has made all the difference...

Silverseas sounds so fantastic - we are really looking forward to this!

Best,

Dla

A voyage with this identical itinerary three weeks earlier is completely sold out, and with a long waiting list. So it may be advisable for those not yet booked and still interested in "one-week Mexican Riviera" to book this January voyage while it lasts. It looks like the final chance to try Silversea for less than $5,000 per couple and close to the American shores (minimal air fare) for the forseeable future!

I have just heard that this January voyage is "nearly full". We will be on the one in December, and will write a report when we come back.

Besides, a brand new brochure will be ready in December. We hope we'll get it in our cabin. If not, we'll ask for it (as a souvenir) when we get home. I was told that there would be substantial changes in this new brochure (being printed now).

Archived