Eurodam - formal nights?

myr seashell

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I could find out which are the formal nights on the Eurodam's Eastern Caribbean sailing during the first week of March 09? We would like to book online and in advance for a table in the specialty restaurants for two evenings, but don't want to miss the formal nights! Would that info be on Holland's web site perhaps? I looked briefly, but didn't see anything. Thanks for any info, and we really enjoy reading all the reviews of the Eurodam!

Best thing, since they can't confirm the days and times in the specialty restaurants FOR SURE ahead of time, is to do a gift order for whatever restaurants you want to do at SOME POINT during your cruise, try to be some of the first onboard, and go make your reservations immediately upon arrival. They don't need to see or collect the vouchers yet... or even know about them... You'll turn those in when you go to dinner there.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I could find out which are the formal nights on the Eurodam's Eastern Caribbean sailing during the first week of March 09? We would like to book online and in advance for a table in the specialty restaurants for two evenings, but don't want to miss the formal nights! Would that info be on Holland's web site perhaps? I looked briefly, but didn't see anything. Thanks for any info, and we really enjoy reading all the reviews of the Eurodam!

On the 11/1 sailing, formal nghts were Sunday and Thursday, the 2 sea days.

Archived