Just off the Pride Nov 30-Dec7

Batch007

Just off the Pride today - we had a great time for a first cruise.

Some litttle tidbits for anyone going and I will do a review in the next week or so....

1) The water is very clorinated, but tolerable to drink, lots of water pressure in the shower etc.

2) staff is great and Mark Price (CD) was entertaining and did a good job

3) as soon as you leave port they change the time on the ship (ahead one hour) which means you hit PV, Maz and Cabo at the same time as ship time (which is one hour ahead of LA time). On the last cruise day they give you back the hour :p

4) I did the spa, very nice; kids enjoyed camp carnival (I found the mid aged groups 6-11 the best); food was wonderful especially David's Supper Club where the service was OUTSTANDING

5) we had adjoining rooms (ext balc with interior) - excellent choice for families of 4 or 5. Couch in the balc room, but not in interior, no upper bunks in these rooms (5th floor)

6) beautiful ship, smooth sailing and warm weather - not much else to desire!:D

Pls let me know if you have any other questions. We fly back tomorrow, so I can answer them on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I was with Batch007 and I agree the water is really bad!!!

Mark Price is a great CD he seems to really love what he does!!

We did not do the Spa and DS did Cricle C but was bored stiff.

It was still very nice to be some place warm and sunny, with alot of really great people..

• 1 month later...
Just off the Pride today - we had a great time for a first cruise.

Some litttle tidbits for anyone going and I will do a review in the next week or so....

1) The water is very clorinated, but tolerable to drink, lots of water pressure in the shower etc.

2) staff is great and Mark Price (CD) was entertaining and did a good job

3) as soon as you leave port they change the time on the ship (ahead one hour) which means you hit PV, Maz and Cabo at the same time as ship time (which is one hour ahead of LA time). On the last cruise day they give you back the hour :p

4) I did the spa, very nice; kids enjoyed camp carnival (I found the mid aged groups 6-11 the best); food was wonderful especially David's Supper Club where the service was OUTSTANDING

5) we had adjoining rooms (ext balc with interior) - excellent choice for families of 4 or 5. Couch in the balc room, but not in interior, no upper bunks in these rooms (5th floor)

6) beautiful ship, smooth sailing and warm weather - not much else to desire!:D

Pls let me know if you have any other questions. We fly back tomorrow, so I can answer them on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Did the kids like the waterslides?? also is there a splash area for little ones around age 2?? Thanks for your help! We have 5 kddos ..they are 1 1/2, 6 and 9 and we are currently booked on DCL for Nov. but may have to look elsewhere due to cost of airfare. We live near Allentown, PA so Baltimore would be a good port for us to leave out of.:rolleyes:

Archived