Edocs

cruizinonup

I made my final payment today (thru TA) and on the "my reservation" page, it shows that my docs are "complete" and ready for viewing. (it didn't show as "complete" yesterday when I checked) However, when I click on them, it says docs can only be viewed once booking is pd in full and still shows "pending" above our names.

Any idea what might be going on? thanks

I made my final payment today (thru TA) and on the "my reservation" page, it shows that my docs are "complete" and ready for viewing. (it didn't show as "complete" yesterday when I checked) However, when I click on them, it says docs can only be viewed once booking is pd in full and still shows "pending" above our names.

Any idea what might be going on? thanks

Are you booked with a group? If you are, you won't be able to view them until the entire group is paid in full.

Are you booked with a group? If you are, you won't be able to view them until the entire group is paid in full.

I don't know for sure but I don't think so. I say this because I booked thru Carnival and then switched my reservation over to a TA just this past Friday (a few days before final payment was due). She discounted her commission and gave us a little better price.

We kept the same room and booking number. Do the funpasses need to be completed before edocs can be viewed?

I always book thru cruise line so this TA business is very new to me. :)

I will call TA in the a.m. and try to clarify it. Thanks for your help.

ETA: my credit card doesn't actually show it as a charge yet, just that it has been authorized, so that may be why??

Archived