pacific sun

marconi

Have received advertising of cruises out of Fremantle on Pacific Sun.She will be cruising to bali , singapore and apparently to Christmas Island.We shall see if this happens for the 2009 summer season.

Regards Frank.

depart 19/12/2009,garden is,christmas is,semarang,bali,lombok,komodo,geraldton,fremantle.

this is one of the itineraries.I am a little sceptical about these cruises as you may remember what happenned with the pacific sky and the intended asian cruises,but still I am a little excited even though the sun is a little on the old side.

depart 19/12/2009,garden is,christmas is,semarang,bali,lombok,komodo,geraldton,fremantle.

this is one of the itineraries.I am a little sceptical about these cruises as you may remember what happenned with the pacific sky and the intended asian cruises,but still I am a little excited even though the sun is a little on the old side.

Cruising from Australia might be more realistic than operating them from Singapore, although I guess that depends on airfares to the west from the East Coast.

Sorry I may have confused everyone but the cruises are based out of Fremantle roundtrip.The garden island part is wrong, what it actually is,the site where they found the hmas sydney wreck.Sorry for the confusion caused.

regards Frank.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I reckon this cruise (19/12) out of Freo sounds great. Only prob is airfares from Bris. Have just searched all the airlines and looks like you can't get out of it for much under $400 each. Does anyone know if these airfares are likely to come down cheaper later in the year??? December is a pretty busy month with school hols, christmas etc - I'm thinking they probably don't come down too cheap. Whaddya reckon????

Tanya

Archived