Sheraton Suits Plantation $65.00

4canucks

Hello

Winning bid for Feb 7th..3.5star

Reviews on trip advisor looks good, any one stay here recently?

We have a rental for the day pre-cruise so location was not a big deal

looking for the name of Mexican Restaurant that makes guacamolie table side...read some good reviews can remember the name. I do believe it is in the Plantation area.

Thankx for the help folks.

ME

Hello

looking for the name of Mexican Restaurant that makes guacamolie table side...read some good reviews can remember the name. I do believe it is in the Plantation area.

ME

I stayed there last April, and the hotel is excellent. Service was really good, and everything was great.

Joanne

Hello

ME

I checked out their website and it looks like a nice hotel. I didn't see if they offer a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port. Does anyone know if they do, and if so, if it's free or how much? And does it offer complimentary breakfast ...i didn't see that either so I'm assuming not! Any restaurants within walking distance?

Thanks!

I checked out their website and it looks like a nice hotel. I didn't see if they offer a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port. Does anyone know if they do, and if so, if it's free or how much? And does it offer complimentary breakfast ...i didn't see that either so I'm assuming not! Any restaurants within walking distance?

Thanks!

Our plan is to ditch the rental car the next morning back at the airport

and take the shuttle from the airport to the cruise port. Been to Lauderdale a few times so a little familiar with the main roads so this is not big hassle for us.

Not sure about the breaki.

Thanks!

I don't believe that they have complimentary breakfast ....

As far as shuttle goes, there is no complimentary one, but not sure if they have one that charges ...

Joanne

Great hotel, nice furnishings with a separate bedroom and you also snagged a GREAT price. Breakfast is not included, but there is a restaurant at the hotel. Cannot say for sure, but believe there was a microwave. It is, however, a distance from the air- and cruise port, so a car is essential. We did not rent and used a cab to the hotel and arranged for a limo via the concierge which was much more than a day's car rental (live and learn). There is not too much within walking distance, so that's where the car rental will be of good use.

We stayed here pre and post cruise in November. The hotel does have a restaurant but it was too rich for my blood. I think it was around 15.00pp. The rooms are real nice and you won't be disappointed. The room has a small fridge and microwave. If they ask you where you want your room, ask for facing the street otherwise you will be looking at a wall.

A rental would be the best for this hotel as there really isn't much around within walking distance except Walgreens. The hotel is in an old closed down mall. About a block down there is a newer mall and then after that there is a couple of strip malls with plenty of restaurants.

Hope this helps:)

Archived