Who is the Martini Bar bartender on the Solstice?

zabs

Togi (who is AWESOME), Peter, & TJ

Thanks BK&JK! Good to hear, (and from a bartender no less!!) I wonder if Peter was on the Millie last year. He was wonderful too.

We always seem to find ourselves having a pre-dinner visit to the Martini Bar and from the sound of it, it looks like a lot of other folks are discovering it too. Did you find it too crowded or loud? I like a place with a 'pulse' but not sensory overload...

Thanks BK&JK! Good to hear, (and from a bartender no less!!) I wonder if Peter was on the Millie last year. He was wonderful too.

We always seem to find ourselves having a pre-dinner visit to the Martini Bar and from the sound of it, it looks like a lot of other folks are discovering it too. Did you find it too crowded or loud? I like a place with a 'pulse' but not sensory overload...

Zabs,

The Martini Bar was perfect....busy but with intimate areas for you to step away....I met BK&JK on this cruise and let me tell you, Beau set the standard for how many Martini''s can one drink in a night...lol....and our other new friend Brian, might have if he could have gotten out of bed....sorry Brian if you read this.

Jeff (and Andrew)

Peter was on the Millie when we sailed in early March 08. He told us that he was going to be on Solstice. I hope he's there when we sail mid-March 09. If anyone finds out, we'd appreciate knowing.

Hal, We disembark March 1, I'll let you know if it is the same Peter (Angeles) as on Millie last year. He did indicate that he was going to the Solstice. Hope so, he was more important than the Cruise Director as far as we were concerned! Z

Zabs,

The Martini Bar was perfect....busy but with intimate areas for you to step away....I met BK&JK on this cruise and let me tell you, Beau set the standard for how many Martini''s can one drink in a night...lol....and our other new friend Brian, might have if he could have gotten out of bed....sorry Brian if you read this.

Jeff (and Andrew)

Thanks Jeff!

You must be the voice of moderation... ;-)

Hal, We disembark March 1, I'll let you know if it is the same Peter (Angeles) as on Millie last year. He did indicate that he was going to the Solstice. Hope so, he was more important than the Cruise Director as far as we were concerned! Z

It is the same Peter. He is the best. You are right---he was more of a cruise director than whatshisname the cruise director.

Archived