Summit - Feb 14 - Schedule?

mokest

Hello! We're going on the Summit - Southern Carib. on Feb 14, 2009. Can anyone tell me what nights are formal? I'm trying to figure out what night I should skip dinner in the main dining room and opt for the specailty dining instead....any suggestions?

You don't have to go to the speciality restaurants to avoid formal nights. Check out the Waterfall Bistro on Deck 10 (port side aft). It's all decked out with proper table linens etc. and the staff are really willing. I didn't fancy any of the salads on offer so they made me up a chef style one specially. They ask for a $2 gratuity per head. They post a menu around 4:00pm and also carry some daily specials.

Robert

Hi! I guess my question was misleading....We love formal nights, and want to go to the main dining room on those nights. I guess I'm interested in what night you would consider to be the least enticing in the main dining room, because that's the night we'd go to the specialty restaurant instead. Make sense?

Archived