Conquest Dry Dock --What Inprovements Planned

WeBCruisinAgain

They'll do what they did to the Valor last year. They'll add the big screen TV to Lido. They'll remove the hot tub from the gym and add a stretching/group exercise area. Add the Mongolian line. Add mini golf if it doesn't already have it. Plus general cleaning and maintenance.

Is this a fact? Bigscreen on the Lido? The Conquest already has a MINI, and I do mean MINI, golf course. I was hoping for a ship-wide steam clean of the carpets, major cleaning of all windows facing the ocean and introducing a real adults only pool area..tops optional...not for me:eek:

Don't get me wrong we love the Conquest but a Lido bigscreen? I guess that would appeal to a lot of people. No worries! We will be back on her Feb 8th which I think is the first cruise after drydock.

Is there a link somewhere that states what the Conquest will be doing in drydock? Thanks for any solid info!

Some time in spring/summer, they issued a press release that stated all Fantasy, Destiny, and Triumph class ships would get the "Sea Side Theatre" during their next trip to dry dock.

Another fleetwide initiative is to remove the indoor hottubs and replace with a group exercise area/stretching area.

Carnival is making all ships in the Conquest class "the same", so I'm 99.9% confident in the changes they will be making based on the changes I saw on the Valor.

No real adults pool area...sorry. And they will do a good cleaning of the ship while it's in dry dock.

Some time in spring/summer, they issued a press release that stated all Fantasy, Destiny, and Triumph class ships would get the "Sea Side Theatre" during their next trip to dry dock.

Another fleetwide initiative is to remove the indoor hottubs and replace with a group exercise area/stretching area.

Carnival is making all ships in the Conquest class "the same", so I'm 99.9% confident in the changes they will be making based on the changes I saw on the Valor.

No real adults pool area...sorry. And they will do a good cleaning of the ship while it's in dry dock.

Correction - Replace Fantasy with Conquest. Conquest class ships are getting the big screen, not Fantasy class.

Archived