Orange Bowl on New Years?

Mona Lisa

We'll be at sea in the Western Caribbean on the Lirica New Years Day. Our Cincinnati Bearcats finally have made it to a big bowl game...the Orange Bowl in Miami! My boys are threatening to miss the ship and stay in Florida to see the game. :p I am hoping it will be playing in the the sports bar or the cabins. This is probably a pipe dream. Does anyone know what to expect?

Go Cats!

Lisa

Don't know about the Orange Bowl as I've never been in the caribbean at new year but I was when the Super Bowl was on and as a European who din't give a hoot about it, I was struggling to find a bar that they were not showing it! As long as it is on a TV channel that the ship can pick the signal up from, i'm sure they will bow to pressure from the majority of passengers. If there are enough of you that want to see it, I'm sure it will be available in a few places, if not TVs in cabins

Well, we were informed by our cell provider that text messaging, both sending and receiving is free! My 18 year-old plans to keep us updated on the game via text if we by chance will not be able to see it. Thanks for all the replies! Oh, and 45014...I also am a UC graduate. The UC football team stunk back then so this is a big deal around here. It is exciting! Tell your husband and son to bring home a big winner!

Lisa

Archived