NCL Golf Bermuda

JesterPlaying

Just planned a trip to Bermuda. Anyone ever use the cruise golf services? Should I plan on using them or some other golf tour? Did they provide transportation to he course. On the site it seems to say you need to provide your own transportation. Also, what do you think is the best course to play?

Thanks for any advice.

I can't really answer your question but I can tell you that while in St.George we take a LONG walk around the Island. When you get off the ship if you walk up the hill and down (bear left at fork) there is the St.George Golf Course and club house to the left. There was an old Club Med hotel that was recently demolished (video on you tube) and the golf course actually went through that property. It's gorgous and right on the sea.

Just planned a trip to Bermuda. Anyone ever use the cruise golf services? Should I plan on using them or some other golf tour? Did they provide transportation to he course. On the site it seems to say you need to provide your own transportation. Also, what do you think is the best course to play?

Thanks for any advice.

We did the Dawn to Bermuda in April and September which docked at Kings Wharf-the Dockyard. My husband played golf twice each trip. There was no Golf Pro on board but you can book tee time through the tour desk at some nice courses. They do not provide transportation so keep that in mind when you make your reservations. If you are coming in on the Dawn, you may have to take a taxi or a ferry and a taxi (no clubs allowed on buses). Either way, it takes time to get to each course.

In April the St Georges GC was open but by September it had closed down and was not scheduled to reopen. There are other courses scattered around the island though so you will have choices. Prices ranged from $90 to $200 (Belmont was $139, Riddells Bay about the same maybe a few dollars less). Can't remember the other one he played I think Ocean something.

He loved them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived