Honeymoon Island, St John on Catamaran?

Irishgal27

Has anyone been to honeymoon island on the Champagne Catamaran....I was thinking about trying it out for my husband and I, but was wondering how long it takes to get too and from there, are there alcholic drinks available on the island, bathrooms??? If you have any information please let me know...thank you:D

We took a full day excursion with Princess a few years ago to Honeymoon beach. I believe they called it a Champagne sail? :confused: It was an absolutley wonderful day. Yes, there was alcohol and a wonderful lunch served. I believe it was through Heavenly Days, which was a catamaran not a sail boat, which I prefer. I am currently looking for a company that does full day trips to St. John, we will be there in March and definitley want to repeat this wonderful trip. You will love it. St. Johns is a beautiful place.

Irishgal... There are no bathrooms or facilities of any kind at Honeymoon Bay. Its a very beautiful beach that is generally very quiet because it can only be reached by foot or boat. There are no roads leading to it... If you go to Honeymoon, and really have to, um, "go", there is a small path that leads to the Caneel Bay Resort (about 15 minutes or so...) where you can use their beach and facilities. Have fun!

Archived