Destiny Review 12/25

This was my 6th cruise and my sister's 5th. Our first time on Destiny. Our 3rd time with this itinerary: Key west/Cozumel/Day at Sea. Desiny was alot like other the other carnival ships to us. Food was great, no complaints. We had an interior: 1790. Our 2nd time with an interior and it was fine. Our waiter in the dining roon was one of the nicest we have eber had. His name is Nelson. We were seated with 6 other women and we had a lot of fun for dinner. I had to let out my Jersey Attitude on a few of the photographers. The ones outside the ship, as we were exiting to Key West, were very arrogant and pushy with people trying to get their photo, when people said "no thank you". It was like they were laughing AT people. When I said no thank you to one photographer, I was so shocked at his arrogance, that I just went off on him. LOL. At the dining tables, we all had the same problem. The photographers just do not know the phrase "No thank you". I just had to say, "Please let us eat our dinner & go away."

Anyway, the cruise ship was very clean, food was good. But.....the pizza was not as good as it usually is. Mushy and no taste. Yuck! The food lines do get long but, whatever. I had no problem getting a lounge chair on the deck. We sat in the back where the 2 hot tubs are.

I had fun watching the drunk guests, at Cozumel, just making it to the ship in time. Falling all over the place...hahaha.

Paradise Beach, in Cozumel is awesome! It was my 2nd time there. I had a beach massage, the massages are only $30 for 1/2 hour.....$1 a minute after that, so I got the hour massage. Wow! Fantastic massage.

In Key West, my sister & I rented out bicycles at $15 each.Right there on the dock. It was rainy, but we had ponchos and still had fun.

Well, gotta go....any questions for me,post away!

Archived