Coast Guard Searching for Overboard Carnival Employee

Sherrybaby412

Antonio is a dear friend of mine. We met in 2002 while performing in a production of the musical Godspell directed by Jonathon Jimenez for the Youth Cultural Arts Foundation in Bellflower, California.

Antonio , Jonathon and I instantly became the 3 amigos. And would go onto to write produce cheoreograph and star in "A small town christmas" often rehearsing in Jonathons backyard and performing the show in an Local English Pub ....two years later we would go onto to perform the show with a full cast, in a real theatre and selling out every performance.

Antonio and my birthday are a day apart him feb 8th mine feb 9th. One year we passed the torch of celebration at midnite from the 8th to the 9th..... And for this to happen around midnite from the year 08 to 09 is so surreal.

Antonio and I even drove from Los Angeles to San Francisco to audition for American Idol season 4.

Antonio would then land a job dancing for Disney theme parks in southern california and then was hired as the lead singer for carnival cruise lines.

Thank you to all who are sending good energy to Antonio. We PRAY for him and we LOVE him!!!!!

Jules Sanchez

We extend our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Antonio.

I still don't see how someone goes "accidentally overboard".

We were on the Freedom when a staff member told my kids about this terrible incident. According to the person they were with, the man climbed on one of the railing rungs to take a picture and lost his balance. Of course this is just hearsay but that is what they were told. Very sad and unfortunate.

Archived