Dropping off bags in Miami...

david08

To save costs, we are planning on taking a trip to the port to drop of bags and part of our group with our personal cars, then run back to the hotel and the rest of us share a taxi to port.

Does anyone know what is the earliest time we can drop off our bags the cruise??

To save costs, we are planning on taking a trip to the port to drop of bags and part of our group with our personal cars, then run back to the hotel and the rest of us share a taxi to port.

Does anyone know what is the earliest time we can drop off our bags the cruise??

I have done it as early as 8am.Very few porters as they are helping those getting off.Just 1 guy was there for me and they were put into one of the many giant cages sitting there.

I never thought about doing this.... Its a great idea.

We are sailing on the 5th from JAX and we wanted to go tour the Anheuser Busch factory over there but all the luggage for 9 people could be a problem. I guess we can have someone drop them at the port in the morning.

Does anyone knows if JAXport would be open to drop liggage in the morning?

Archived