tour in Roatan

cruisinginnov

Victor is wonderful - we enjoyed him so much. He speaks english very well. Just gets some terms mixed up like most english as a second language speakers - he was telling us about his children, that he had three womans children. If he knows ahead he can arrange for a van. We had 11 in our group and he was able to have a friend with a van drive while he acted as a tour guide. If you e-mail him just know that it may take him awhile to respond. He doesn't have easy computer access so he can't check on e-mail very often.

Thanks for your information.I had email him already but I get no answers,I have little over a week before I go on my cruise.I have 4 teenagers and i want them to have a great time.is there good shopping like some thing out of mahogony? Am looking to shop at Cancun or Belize.

Garry :)

I'll email a buddy.

Shopping: my view is that few crafts exist on Roatan: virtually none by

the locals. Belieze has some great stuff but a hassle to figure out what is good or just tourist.

http://www.roatanforums.com/forums/

ttry the above new message board

New but who knows?

Good luck!

Joe

Why do you say it is hassle in Belize ?I want to do some shopping.I heard Belize have nice wood carve stuff.can you bargain with them?

I would like to buy bowl out of mahogony. a friend of mine told me there is a flee market there.I will try to get some fine stuff I heard abou the art gallery also.

Thank for all informations.I will look for Victor so he can take me and my family around tour the Island and shop.I did not book any excoursion.

I will be in Roatan Nov 23rd looking foward to see some one like Victor.He is highly recomended.Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

I thank every one for their information about Victor.I was in roatan didn't book,founded Victor he was book out.He recomend Rolan to us,He took us around he was a great guide,We went to the canopy tour,it was only through the ship so we could not do it,We went to the butterfly garden,not much butterflies.After we went to the Iguana farm,then next we saw the Coxen Hole.Next we also went snorkling.Rolan was a super guide.I would definately recomend him.Only I didn't get an e-mail from him.So you may got to go through Victor mail. victorbodden@yahoo.com.

Garry

Archived