A Triumph question.....or two

chukeee

We are cruising on Jan. 25 on the Triumph. Some time ago I read on these boards that when the Triumph went into drydock in Sept. that the waterworks area would be added. Since then I have read about the seaside theater but no water works. Does anyone know for sure? Also, I believe I read that the rooms do not have the minibars/refrigerators, is this so? Ok, one more. Are there hairdryers in the rooms? Thanks

We are cruising on Jan. 25 on the Triumph. Some time ago I read on these boards that when the Triumph went into drydock in Sept. that the waterworks area would be added. Since then I have read about the seaside theater but no water works. Does anyone know for sure? Also, I believe I read that the rooms do not have the minibars/refrigerators, is this so? Ok, one more. Are there hairdryers in the rooms? Thanks

Hair Dryer in the bathroom, no refrigerators, no waterworks except for a water balloon game.

Yup no waterworks (only on the fantasy class ships and I think the Dream also has the waterworks) there are hairdryers. I packed one but ended up just using the one in the bathroom. . it just takes alittle longer cause its not the most powerful. no fridges in the rooms. . not sure about the suites though. hope that helps. . and have an awesome cruise!! anymore questions just ask :-)

Thank you for your answers! One more if you don't mind:)!Our rooms are 9218, 9225, etc. Good area or not? We are a group of approx 50 and all were upgraded to this area. Except for one who booked an oceanview. Does anyone know if a call to carnival to thank them for our fabulous upgrades and to inquire if the the other one could get upgraded with the rest of us would be a possibility? They are certainly not complaining, I just thought it would be a nice surprise if I could ask for them. I don't want to appear greedy or ungrateful but I figure the least they could do is say no. I have heard that if the ship is not full this close to sailing, they will upgrade and try to fill the cheaper rooms. What do you think?

Yup no waterworks (only on the fantasy class ships and I think the Dream also has the waterworks) there are hairdryers. I packed one but ended up just using the one in the bathroom. . it just takes alittle longer cause its not the most powerful. no fridges in the rooms. . not sure about the suites though. hope that helps. . and have an awesome cruise!! anymore questions just ask :-)

Splendor also has the waterworks.

Archived