NCL non-alcohol or virgin drinks?

clover_cruiser

My husband and I will be leaving for a cruise in less than a month and I’m wondering if anyone can recommend some tasty non-alcoholic drinks or smoothies that they recently tried onboard a NCL ship? We'll be on the Spirit.

With the possibility of starting a family, I don’t want to drink too much alcohol during the cruise. That being said, I don’t want to miss out on some of those yummy tropical-tasting drinks. Any recommendations. I adore pina coladas and am hoping that there is a non-alcoholic variety.

Thanks everyone and happy cruising

Hi..all of the drinks come in non alcoholic versions...plus they have fruit smoothies available also in just about every fruit flavor so enjoy.....Please go to Champagne Charlie's Bar..if Edgardo ithe bartender s there say hello for us - Marla & Jorge the Mets fans from The Bronx - NYC - we cruised with him in August 2008 and on a 1 niter in September 2008....HE IS A DOLL....

We're not alcohol drinkers, but do enjoy the fruit smoothies when we're on the ships. When we last cruised with our kids in 2005, I think our favorite was some sort of banana/mango flavor -- but we enjoyed any of the ones with banana in them.

As the previous poster mentioned you can get almost all the drinks with no alcohol. Pina coladas, daiquiris, virgin bloody marys. They also have a menu to non alcoholic drinks included in the bar menus as most of the tables. In addition to the regular sodas they have root beer and orange soda which are nice.

Archived