Majesty Limos in Galveston

Trvlr37

I have been researching transportation in Galveston for IAH airport transportation for 5 people and found a decent rate with Majesty Limos. Has anyone had experience with them?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

I, too, would be interested in hearing any reviews of their service. They are somewhat cheaper than the popular limo services through galveston.com but they have only been a member of limos.com since Apr 08. Google search does not find any reviews, either positive or negative. Appreciate any input from those who have used them.

TIA...

Trvlr37, would you mind telling us how much you're paying Abiding Limo. I don't recall getting a quote from them. We ended up booking a rental van for $384 for 8 days. Still open to other options that are convenient and perhaps less expensive. Anyone have any experience with them?

We're paying just a little under $200 (plus tip) each way for Abiding limo. They offered the largest vehicle for the price. All were coming in around $200 except Super Shuttle at $145, which I had read some bad reviews about (although we have used Super Shuttle in Miami and they were excellent). We're coming from IAH.

However, another person recommended Executive Transportation which had a slightly better rate for a van. I have already booked and had to put a deposit down, so we're going to see what happens.

I will post when we get back from the trip how it went - I don't mind paying slightly extra if we do get a huge party van all to ourselves and service is good (which is what I'm hoping it will be).

I was getting van rental prices the same as you - but then you have to put gas in it and park it for the week. Our hotel will provide port transporation and parking, but I thought this was the best to use a service for the same price.

If you don't mind my asking.. which hotel provides free parking and free transportation to the port? We're at a Comfort Suites and they charge $10 a person for transportation to the port. At the time we thought we were using Hertz after the cruise so did not think much about parking a car somewhere but if we have a van that's a new issue. EZPark might be the best bet for us.

Cruisingram - We are staying at the Hilton, however other Galveston hotels offer transportation, parking, etc. I read the Commodore on the Beach and Holiday Inn on the Beach offer parking and cruise transportation as well, but I would check to be sure their status since the hurricane. I would recommend you try galveston dot com and then call any hotel directly to verify what they offer and their status.

Cruisingram - We are staying at the Hilton, however other Galveston hotels offer transportation, parking, etc. I read the Commodore on the Beach and Holiday Inn on the Beach offer parking and cruise transportation as well, but I would check to be sure their status since the hurricane. I would recommend you try galveston dot com and then call any hotel directly to verify what they offer and their status.

We stayed at the Commodore on the Beach at Christmas. Cruise parking is free and they call a taxi for you. It was $16 for four of us to the terminal and $11 for the trip back. Of course I added a tip. Our room was less than $100.

Robin

I would be very interested in knowing how Majesty is...........they have a rate of $85 for 2 to our hotel in Galveston from IAH.........thats the CHEAPEST I've seen. I'm afraid to book them without hearing how they are.

Samben - I haven't seen much on any limo service other than Galveston Limo which looked the most expensive to me. We chose a limo service that offered the largest vehicle for our group. I figure if it doesn't work out, then we'll just go with Galveston Limo if we have to as they run a scheduled service from both airports.

Archived