Question about soda...

careywv

Our last cruise was in 2007 on RCCL, and we were able to bring on a 12-pack of Pepsi (since we don't drink Coke products).

Are you able to do so on Carnival?

If not, what is the cost of the soda card? And what beverages are included in your cruise pricing?

Our last cruise was in 2007 on RCCL, and we were able to bring on a 12-pack of Pepsi (since we don't drink Coke products).

Are you able to do so on Carnival?

If not, what is the cost of the soda card? And what beverages are included in your cruise pricing?

Yes you can

Yes, you can bring it on. We normally pack it in one of the suitcases- have done both carry-on and checked baggage.

They do have soda cards but coke products only.

The drinks that would be included are: iced tea, lemonade, several juices- orange, mango, apple), coffee, hot chocolate, tea. I think I got them all.

Sorry. Yes they have small cartons of milk (like what is served at school).

On our last cruise they had whole milk, skim milk, 1% and chocolate.

Don't worry about asking questions, thats what these boards are for...

Going to be on the Freedom on the 6 day itinerary starting on 1/25. How was your cruise? Also, I just ordered the rum runner flasks about an hour ago...it looks like you had a nice variety of alcohol to consume in the privacy of your room.

Our cruise was awesome, we did not do any excursions due to my limited moblity but it was nice having the hot tubs and pool to ourselves. The Freedom was very clean and easy to get around just use deck 5 or the lido deck to get front to back

Big Craig - where did you get those baggie things for the beverages??

Google Rum Runners, use repeat for discount code and get 15% off, for double security we wrapped them up like holiday gifts and placed them in extra large zip lock bags.

Archived