Fantasy Itinerary Change 1/19, 2/2, 2/16. 3/2, 3/16, 3/30, 4/13 cruises

ktpc2005

I got an email today that Carnival is reversing the ports on the following cruises 1/19, 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16. 3/30, and 4/13. They are reversing the ports of Progresso and Cozumel to the congestion of the ports.

The times in port have slightly changed as well....

Day 1: New Orleans Leave at 4pm

Day 2: At Sea

Day 3: Progresso 7am-4pm (originally 9am-6pm on Day 4)

Day 4: Cozumel 9am-5pm (originally 8am-4pm on Day 3)

Day 5: at Sea

Day 6: Arrive in New Orleans at 8am

Also with the schedule change new shore excursions will be added on January 26th. All current CCL shore excrusions will be adjusted to the new days.

I got an email today that Carnival is reversing the ports on the following cruises 1/19, 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16. 3/30, and 4/13. They are reversing the ports of Progresso and Cozumel to the congestion of the ports.

The times in port have slightly changed as well....

Day 1: New Orleans Leave at 4pm

Day 2: At Sea

Day 3: Progresso 7am-4pm (originally 9am-6pm on Day 4)

Day 4: Cozumel 9am-5pm (originally 8am-4pm on Day 3)

Day 5: at Sea

Day 6: Arrive in New Orleans at 8am

Also with the schedule change new shore excursions will be added on January 26th. All current CCL shore excrusions will be adjusted to the new days.

I was just looking at my Capers for the Dec. 22 sailing and Progresso was 7-4 and Cozumel was 9-5

I am now SO VERY PISSED.

They have just ruined my cozumel visit. I can no longer dive as I have had booked as the only dive company open left at 8:30 a.m. We have not even been told yet of the change for my January 19th cruise.

Thanks for nothing Carnival.

I am now SO VERY PISSED.

They have just ruined my cozumel visit. I can no longer dive as I have had booked as the only dive company open left at 8:30 a.m. We have not even been told yet of the change for my January 19th cruise.

Thanks for nothing Carnival.

Try contacting scubawithalison.com She is usually pretty flexible with scheduling.

Dave

I had an email from Carnival Friday morning telling me the change too. I have only set up one shore ex. ahead of time on my own. I was a nervous wreck this would happen to us. We got lucky. Since then we either do it with the ship or (mostly) on our own after we get there. Great place in Grand Caymen to dive. ALWAYS there and ready for ya. If you have your own snorkel gear doesn't cost a penny. We go there every time we are in GC and always a few divers there........maybe many, we just don't see you guys! lol Sooorrryy for your dissapointment!

Try to have a good time and don't let it spoil your wonderful vacation. There are MANY out there that would dearly love to have our opportunity to just get to go on a cruise, even if they didn't get to do anything.

Put on a Hollywood smile and have fun!

Kat

Thanks! I'll try there too.

Still haven't gotten any notification from Carnival.. I guess they aren't going to inform us.

If you just want to get in the water, you can also try Chankanaab Park. I believe they do walk up's as you are diving right in front of the park.

Dave

Archived