wine and dine package

debs2028

If I pre-pay for my wine and dine package now for my 4th July cruise on IOS will the payment be taken streight from my credit card. I am from the UK so think this will work out a bit cheaper for me, but am not sure when they charge. I have booked through a TA but I am able to access my booking on RC site so presume I am OK to do it this way

Thanks for any help

I booked this on the RCL website for my parents for a gift and it was charged the next day and they sent a confirmation email. You just need the confirmation number, sailing date and your name to book it and then you will get a receipt a day or two later by email showing that you pre-paid it.

Yes you pay when you order, it is definitely cheaper to buy now. You either do it via the website or call them direct on 01932 834325.

Also cheaper to prepay the grats, and to book the speciality restaurants now too because of the £$ rate. Also if you want shore excursions book those too -same number as before.

See this thread for more on the subject http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=902578

Thanks will do this now,don't think I can book excursions or dining yet.

Am worried about the impact the pound is going to make on my holiday. When I booked the $ and euro were at a fantastic rate.

Will need to save money whereever I can!!!!

We have just booked the wine package online through Royal Caribbean, paid in sterling with a credit card and had an instant email confirming and showing the necessary information.

Does anyboby if gratuties can be prepaid in the same way?

Archived