Family of 8 in St Lucia

cl.klink

Any inexpensive suggestions for what to do on a port of call stop for a family of 8 in St Lucia this July?

******************.com Just email him..you will get an email with all the tours he offers. I used him in 2007 and he was excellent and so was the island tour. Others have mentioned Cosol as well.

******************.com Just email him..you will get an email with all the tours he offers. I used him in 2007 and he was excellent and so was the island tour. Others have mentioned Cosol as well.

I guess the web-site I posted was somehow marked with **** but do a google search for Fabian tours and you will find the web-site :o)

I just took a group on a tour arranged with Fabian's Tours in St. Lucia. You could contact him at info@******************.com and inquire about pricing and what he could offer.

I can highly recommend Fabian as we all had a terrific time, his vehicles are clean and he and his staff are very friendly, fun, knowledgeable and provide a great tour. They helped us to fall in love with St. Lucia. I highly recommend this company and will be using him in the future if we are lucky enough to go back to St. Lucia on a cruise.

I know you will love St. Lucia.

Archived