Frsh off the Carnival Triumph

david08

Hey Everyone,

Just got off the Carnival Triumph today, our first 7 day cruise and HAD A BLAST!!! If you have any questions about the ship or itinerary (San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten) please ask and I will be on tomorrow night!!

Will also do a review mid week!

Dave

Alright....hopefully this will help before my review. If you have any more, please keep them coming.

San Juan was AMAZING!! I fell in love with this port. It was 3 Kings Day in San Juan, so everyone was out and wondering around. The ship ports in Old Downtown San Juan....we walked west through downtown and found a local restaurant to get some local cuisine. was REALLY good! We then traveled more into downtown and found a square with fountains and lights and was gorgeous! Finished the night off at Senor Frogs because we had a few 18-20's with us, definitly a good time. Definitly can not wait to go back someday! Weather was perfect, nice 70's

Movies under the stars where awesome....some older, some more appealing to kids. Listed in the capers everyday, if you want to see the movie, GREAT OPTION! they also played the Orange Bowl for everyone and Lido was packed!

Chicken was a social host, definitly a funny guy. Make sure to check out the Legends show for his "special" performance....hilarious.

No mini bars in our rooms

ALL Hot Tubs were OPEN!!!

Weather was the best we have had in 6 cruises!!

San Juan was a beautiful evening! Nice weather!

St. Thomas was hot and humid and LOVED it! Perfect day to do Godfrey's tour and 2 hours at the beach. It did rain for about 3-4min on the beach but no dark clouds, which created a rainbow in the water over the island, I will post that picture.

St. Maarten was again a amazing day full of sun. Rained for about 10min while we were walking back to the ship, was warm rain so no problem!!

We are sailing this same itinerary in April on the Liberty.

We are trying to figure out which pier the ship docks at in San Juan - do you think all Carnival ships dock at the same pier? and do you know which pier you docked at?

Thanks!

Thanks for the review. We are going on the Triumph 2/1 and hope to have the wonderful weather that you did. Can't wait to get away from this cold weather.

What was the name of the resturant in San Juan that you ate at? I would like to try some local food and unsure of where to go. We are planning on trying to get to the fort before it closes and than walk around ole San Juan.

No Mini Bar and no fridge....again, I heard it is only in Cat. 11 and Cat. 12 suites.

Daddybuff: Unfortunatly, I did not save the capers, so I can not give them to you, sorry!

Anjoliza: Carnival anchors in the pier right off Old San Juan...it is an AMAZING view!! Your are able to walk to Old San Juan and enjoy the scene.

KMills: We ate at a restaurant called Mojito's...where, ironically, they have amazing mojito's. :D It was along an area of restaurants about 3 blocks north and 6 blocks west (left) of wear the ship is in port.

Archived