Difference in AA Deck 9 or 10 on Jewel

lat1

Hello,

Could anyone tell me the specific differences between the AA on deck 9 and the AA on deck 10 on Jewel? Both are available so I was looking for guidance from anyone that has sailed in one, also any pro's and con's related to this suite would be great.

Thanks!!!

We were in 10004, and can't speak of the ninth deck ones. The front balcony is completely visible from the bridge on 10, but not on nine, so if privacy is a problem, choose 9. We were very happy where we wre, so either way, they are great suites. Here is a link to our suite.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/569356126YiQOGe

Al

NCL's website lists deck 9 AA (9504) at 543 sq feet and deck 10 AA (10504) at 673 sq feet on the Jewel. Obviously deck 10 has the larger cabin but I think deck 9 may give you more balcony space.

We were on deck 10 on the Gem and BikerAl is correct - anyone standing forward on the bridge can look down to your balcony. Deck 9 is a little better for privacy.

You'll feel more movement if you are in a forward facing cabin so keep that in mind if you are prone to motion-sickness.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

NCL's website lists deck 9 AA (9504) at 543 sq feet and deck 10 AA (10504) at 673 sq feet on the Jewel. Obviously deck 10 has the larger cabin but I think deck 9 may give you more balcony space.

I have never been able to find specific sq footage such as that on NCL's site. Can you tell me where that is listed please.

Al

I have never been able to find specific sq footage such as that on NCL's site. Can you tell me where that is listed please.

Al

Try "booking" a reservation - pick out the date, itinerary, ship and specific cabin type (AA, BA, etc). When it pulls up the available cabins in that category you can click on the cabin number and it will open up a window with that cabin's specific information, including square footage. :)

Happy cruising!

Archived