Galveston cruises 2005

Hi. I have enjoyed reading the boards for a couple of years but this is my first post - hope this comes out right. Does anyone know which RCI ships will be cruising out of Galveston in Summer and Fall 2005? I can't find anything after April 2005. Thanks.

Yes, they will. Galveston has been very good for them and has been at or near capacity on every sailing. They are not showing any Rhapsody sailings yet passed April 2005. I don’t know why they haven’t put the itinerary pass April 2005. They do with other ships into 2006. Maybe they are uncertain of the ports yet or the boat that will sail Galveston.

Dan

Proud father of future cruiser [url="http://www.geocities.com/danlu75023/"]Julianna Selene[/url]

I am hoping maybe they will put a Voyager class ship in Galveston so I'll keep checking.

Dan - your little girl is so cute! I have a 16 month old son - I can't wait till he goes on his first cruise!

Sorry, I am in error. The site only goes up to 2005. It tricked me by having a button to push for 2006. SHeese.... If you read the fine print, it said it deleated the dates.

I wrestled with reality for years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state, I finally won out over it. (Harvey 1950)

Next cruise- Serenade of the Sea to Alaska- July 25. Roll call started!

Archived