NCL Dawn - Whale Watching w/ Kim Beddall info needed

rahndci

We are crusing on the NCL Dawn in March - and are booked with Kim Beddall's 1:30 whale watching excursion - Kim has told me the tour returns @ 5:30 with plenty of time to meet the tenders - however NCL told me the last tender leaves @ 5:30 - Can I get advice from those who've done this - would rather not be running to meet the last tender - Did Kim get you back in time not to rush - Thanks

after a couple of weeks of no response - emails have started to be answered - the last 2 within 24 hrs - We initially contacted Kim via e-mail kim.beddall@usa.net - She sent the information sheet for 2009, while giving the very basics - didn't go into the fine details - We booked by phone 18095382494 - you will need to fax credit card info to hold the reservation - the last 2 emails from Kim have clarified the proceedure - We meet at her office 30 minutes before the tour time - about a 5 minute walk from where the tenders disembark - pay in cash, then are returned your fax with card info (no shows credit cards are charged) - In Kims first email she said we could also book with a company called Shore Trips - shoretrips.com - there we could book and pay with credit card and receive a voucher - Shore Trips charges 20.00 more - it was this company, that when I called and went over our times, recommended not booking because the tour would not make it back for the last tender - Kims last email assured me that we will make it back it time - So now we are very confused and don't know who to trust - thats why we looking for cruisers who have done this tour with the same port times

Thanks so much for this info. I have sent several emails to Kim but have not heard back. She was highly recommended by a couple of other companies I contacted who said they didn't do whale watching but said she was the best. I will call her instead to see what I can find out. I know for our cruise on the Explorer that we wouldn't be comfortable with the 1:30 excursion as I'm sure we would miss the last tender.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived