Past guest discount?

JHarry

i see you were on the Wonder in November of 07, was that the halloween cruise?

Nope -- it was the 2-5 of Nov if I recall correctly.

I was reading in a different thread that the "gift" for past guests is currently a bag and some water bottles.

Really depends on Disney and also who you book thru. Disney has offered some discounts, and usually onboard there is some type of deal of "Book now for this time period and receive so much off or kids sail free"

I remeber there was one on our last cruise, but we had some issues before we could even think of booking again.

I know a lot of Agencies, will offer some type of discount or room credit if you book thru them again.

Really depends on Disney and also who you book thru. Disney has offered some discounts, and usually onboard there is some type of deal of "Book now for this time period and receive so much off or kids sail free"

I remeber there was one on our last cruise, but we had some issues before we could even think of booking again.

I know a lot of Agencies, will offer some type of discount or room credit if you book thru them again.

What are your issues before booking again? I hope not to bad. OUr first one. Please share. You have been so helpful on all my questions. Now I am wondering:confused:

Repeat (ie, more than one time) cruisers are part of the Castaway Club. There is no booking discount for repeat cruisers unless you rebook while onboard in which case you receive a 10% discount and onboard credit for your next cruise. Castaway Club members check in in a separate line when arriving at port and receive lanyards. In the stateroom you will get the Castaway club gift which for the last year has been a nice bag with some goodies inside. You will also be invited to a reception on board where you get to mingle with the crew.

Jim

What are your issues before booking again? I hope not to bad. OUr first one. Please share. You have been so helpful on all my questions. Now I am wondering:confused:

No nothing bad with Disney. I would highly recomend them for any one with a family.Matter of fact we are planning on going on the 4 day in August with the kids.The problem lies with my step daughter. Her father has not signed her passport paperwork and is giving us a really hard time in signing it. We hopefully will have that taken care of in the very near future. Had she had her passport on the Sept cruise last year, we prob would have booked again right there.

Right now we are also trying to get a straight answer out of Disney regarding the new ships. I sent 2 separate emails asking if they are going to announce the keel laying for the first new ship, and if there is any possibility that there will be paying guests coming home with the new ships.Got a 2 apage email in return, telling me everything except what I asked for. Grrrrrr.We are hoping that there will be an announcement soon, so we can plan an inaguaral cruise on the new ships also.

Archived