Filling out boarding documents online

BethCarp

I've only done this once before for my husband an myself. But, this time I'm going with a couple of girlfriends and we're all in the same cabin. I made the reservation and I have the cruise docs. Do I have to fill out the online forms for everyone? Or can I do my own and have my friends do their own? I know I will have to give them the reservation #. But I wasn't sure if the forms are filled out per cabin or per person. TIA!!!

Well, the info is all available to fill out when you log on with your reservation number, but you do have to fill out name, DOB, passport number etc. for each person. So it might be easier for you to give your friends the number and let them do it. Just make sure they don't accidentally screw up your info!

I attempted to complete the online boarding document but was unable to update - I could only view and print.

Can you only update if you booked online? I even called C/S at Royal Caribbean and they said I would update the info onboard????

You don't have to book online to do your cruise docs online. All you need is your reservation number.

If you fill them out before your cruise docs are mailed, your docs will arrive with all the online info already filled out!

Archived