Alaska Cruise Spirit Question.

cruisecastle

You all can babble on endlessly about how to smuggle booze on board. Continously post lies about chair hogs etc.... but you can't answer a real question? Hmmmm. Interesting

Sorry I just saw your question..Yes the pool is heated and covered...You daughter will enjoy the pool..

Sorry I just saw your question..Yes the pool is heated and covered...You daughter will enjoy the pool..

Thank you. As this is my first cold weather cruise I didn't know if they heated the pool. Having cruised on the Spirit before I knew about the cover but was unsure if the heated the pool or just the hot tubs. Thanks again

You all can babble on endlessly about how to smuggle booze on board. Continously post lies about chair hogs etc.... but you can't answer a real question? Hmmmm. Interesting

Lighten up ! Folks here are very helpful - when they know the answer. I have been on Spirit, in Alaska. Frankly, with the combination of a very port-intensive cruise, long and tiring excursions, gorgeous scenery to be enjoyed, and cool/overcast/drizzly weather it never occured to me to even think about the pool. I was much more interested in finding the hot chocolate. I suspect there are many others like me. We'd help if we knew, we just don't.

Archived