Families recently off the Star...

craftsrdkc

Just curious about the Pelican and Pirateer program on the Star Princess. Already got one mixed review from family who sailed her on her first Caribbean Cruise of the season. Wondered if they may have worked out any kinks in the system. We are sailing with our two girls (aged 7 & 8) in March and wondered how things were going for the kids who recently sailed.

Thanks.

Dolores

March 27/05 - Star Princess - Counting down the days!

I have 2 girls one is in the Pelican's and one is in the Teen program. We sailed on the Star July 2003 they were both in the same programs they will be in again this February and I didn't have any problems with either program. My youngest loved going and wanted to be there ever moment she could and the teen spent her time in the teen program when they were either watching movies or doing crafts and the rest of the time wanted to go with me on deck.

We will be going before you do so if there is anything you want me to let you know about just let me know.

CJH...absolutely keep me in mind. I know it would be hard with all of the post-cruise happenings that you go through - like laundry, pictures, laundry, mail, laundry (if you get my drift). If you would not mind, I would really appreciate knowing how your girls faired during the cruise. Good or bad, I would really like to be prepared somewhat. My girls are really anxious, as is their mother. We have never taken them on any sort of major holiday and this will be the first. I will exhaust myself if I have to, but I will make this memorable, or die trying. If the club is not what we were hoping for, then I will just make sure they are kept happy with activities with us. Although from what I have heard, the clubs are supposed to be quite exciting. As I said, I would just like to be prepared. Thanks for remembering us and have a great trip. I will be watching the board as you get closer to your cruise date.

Dolores

-------------------------

March 27/05 - Star Princess

Archived