Carnival Coupons ?

ntshop

I have read on here in the past where folks can get coupons for Carnival Cruises. I am looking for the website where I can get one. Anyone have a clue where I can get one for a cruise this April?

They used to be available in "Entertainment Coupon Books" but often using them cost more than actually booking direct with the cruiseline or thru a TA via various discount codes. Also due to the strict restrictions on the coupons, not being able to combine them with other offers and only being valid on certain ships, sail dates and category staterooms, they just kinda went away. Good luck in finding that purrrrrfect cruise at the best rate you can obtain !

I have read on here in the past where folks can get coupons for Carnival Cruises. I am looking for the website where I can get one. Anyone have a clue where I can get one for a cruise this April?

I booked through Usairways Cruises yesterday and they were offering coupons depending on catagory of stateroom. Since I booked a transatlantic for Oct.09 and got a balcony we got $150 in coupons. The site says some are like %50 off a service etc. So not all free. :( But something is better than nothing.

There is also the Carnival Coupon book called FunShip Values that you can get through your TA.

Here is a list of coupons included in the booklet:

* Pre-order 4-bottles of wine and receive the 5th bottle free.

* Receive 15% discount on a set of etched Flute Glasses with the purchase of any sparkling wine.

* Buy one bottle of wine and receive 10% off a second bottle.

* Receive a 10% discount on any memory box from the formalities shop.

* Receive a complimentary plate of Chocolate Delights with the purchase of a $45 or higher bottle of Champagne for stateroom delivery.

* Purchase a smoothie and receive a second smoothie free.

* Receive a free Carnival "hurricane" souvenir glass with the purchase of any frozen drink.

* Receive an Ultra Premium "Ketel One" Martini for the price of a regular martini.

* Receive a complimentary $5 "Free Play" Chip.

* Purchase an entry into any Ocean Players Club tournament and receive a 2nd tournament entry free.

* Receive a Grande Coffee for the price of a Tall Coffee.

* Receive 15% discount towards the purchase of a "Towel Creations with Freddy" book.

* Receive 20% off Le Therapie Hydralift Facial or Elemis Stone Therapy while ship is in port.

* Choose either Ionithermie or Aromaspa Ocean Wrap for $99 while ship is in port.

* Print your own film or media card on board and receive a free 2nd set of prints.

* Receive 10 free minutes with the purchase of time plan #1 or 5 minutes free with purchase of time plan #2

* Purchase any photo and receive a free 5X7 photo and photo jacket of the ship or the ship's interior

Thanks for all the information.

When you say you can get the coupon book from your TA are you talking about a TA other than Carnival? I booked my trip through Carnival.

Cruise booking agencies (other than Carnival) have them listed as a bonus on their sites.

If the list is correct as indicated, there is no reason (for me) to worry about the coupon book as the offers are "crappy". :eek:

Hi, I am looking into a July 4th cruise out of san juan, on Victory......Is this the same itinerary as you are booked for in Sept? I was wondering when to stop WAITING for a better price...right now July 5-12 7 day cruise out of San Juan is about 729 pp. My concern is adding airfare!!!

Archived