Vendor Help

DEERINH2O

I just booked a tour with IslandMarketing and want to know if anyone has used them. I booked three waverunners for three people (DH, DS and myself) won't ride with the boys they scare me... so I will go alone on my own waverunner. Ok so for the question. Has anyone done this tour, we have been to cayman a few times and are ok with just a short time at stingray and rum reef, but I just want to hear peoples thoughts on the tour itself.

Thanks,

Kathy

• 3 months later...
I just booked a tour with IslandMarketing and want to know if anyone has used them. I booked three waverunners for three people (DH, DS and myself) won't ride with the boys they scare me... so I will go alone on my own waverunner. Ok so for the question. Has anyone done this tour, we have been to cayman a few times and are ok with just a short time at stingray and rum reef, but I just want to hear peoples thoughts on the tour itself.

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy-never saw a post regarding GC excursions waverunner tour- we have same tour in June and wondering if your weather cooperated and if so how tour went- anxiously awaiting details-

Suzy

• 5 weeks later...

I just saw this tour on the Island Marketing website. Also, it mentions that you leave from a "resort" with a fresh water pool, etc., and that you could use the facilities before or after the tour. Any one have an idea the name of the "resort'?

Archived