How late can you book a bon voyage gift?

eastoftheboston

Today is the last day.

"PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO USING THIS SITE.

By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:

DISCLAIMER: All orders are accepted up to and no later than one week prior to sailing date. Prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. Deadlines are subject to change due to the ship's itenerary and holidays. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PREPAID. In the event an item is not available at the time of sailing, an item of equal value will be substituted. Gifts and Services may be subject to sales tax for deliveries in certain locations."

Terms and conditions

I ordered something for our March 1st sailing and the only thing that is showing online are the excursions that I have booked. I think that it is normal since some people often send gifts that they don't want the cruise goers to have knowledge of.

Vicki

Today is the last day.

"PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO USING THIS SITE.

By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:

DISCLAIMER: All orders are accepted up to and no later than one week prior to sailing date. Prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. Deadlines are subject to change due to the ship's itenerary and holidays. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PREPAID. In the event an item is not available at the time of sailing, an item of equal value will be substituted. Gifts and Services may be subject to sales tax for deliveries in certain locations."

Terms and conditions

when I went to order something else 10 days before our departure online it stated that I was unable to do so Online because it was within 2 weeks or departure..I'm not sure about phone orders though

I think it was on my Paradise sailing that at the "last minute", we decided to order the cooler with the Coronas. I had tried to place my order the night of what would have been 7 days before our sailing but the system wouldn't take it. I called the next day and they were able to process it.

Archived