Cairns Shore Tours

I have downloaded the shore tours booklet for Australia from the P&O website and it mentions reef fishing as an option for one of the days the ship is in Cairns (the shuttle to Port Douglas day). However, when you do a search for shore tours it isn't there!!

Can anyone who recently went (or is about to go) on the Week Tropique cruise confirm if Reef Fishing is a shore tour option?

Thanks

Rach

hi there ,

just got back from the whitsunday cruise yesterday and my advice would be go on the internet and look for tours that are not through p&o as we booked the green island one when we got off at cairns and payed $69.00 each to go snorkel or do the glass bottom boat we were over there for 6hrs where others booked through p&o and paid $160.00 and did the same as us same with other pple booking other tours with p&o whether others booked on shore i did bring a phamplet back with tours i can have a look for you

Janelle, that would be nice if you put a post about the tours at cairns on here. Not many have cruised that way so any information is wonderful.

You maybe could scan it and upload it and then link it if there is a lot or just prices and short discription.

Saving $100 per tour sound great, well done

yeah i will do that karon i wasnt sure on how to still not sure how to attach when it says what the url is how do i find the url??????........i know a few passangers were a bit annoyed they paid more i know some got lunch with theres but then told us it wasnt that crash hot as you can pay $25.00 whenu get there for a buffet lunch or they have other food so if any one can help with the url and link will be glad to put prices up and the video of green island

If you can scan then and put it into a word document and it is isn't huge you can then cut and paste that into a post on here. That is the best way too if you are writing a review.

You can add attachments by going to "advanced post" then the little paper clip should appear at the top near the smilie face, then go from there.

If you do have any further problems I am sure someone more techsavy than me will help

Archived