getting off at ports for Victory

KnightsofColumbus

How long does it take before you can get off the ship after it comes into port. For example for the Victory:

St. Thomas we get in at 7:00 AM what time can we get off

Dominica we get in at 10:00 AM what time can we get off

St. Kitts we get in at 7:00 AM what time can we get off

St. Lucia we get in at 8:00 AM what time can we get off

If anyone has taken the Victory recently could you please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

How long does it take before you can get off the ship after it comes into port. For example for the Victory:

St. Thomas we get in at 7:00 AM what time can we get off

Dominica we get in at 10:00 AM what time can we get off

St. Kitts we get in at 7:00 AM what time can we get off

St. Lucia we get in at 8:00 AM what time can we get off

If anyone has taken the Victory recently could you please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Yea, it's pretty quick if the ship docks. Tenders are another matter, but the Victory itinerary is all docks right now.

I was on the Victory in December, if you want to be the first ones off the ship, head down to the zero level at the stated time of arrival for each port. We never had to wait more than 15 minutes to get off the ship.

Is getting off a slow process? If we arrive at 8:00 at port and we want to get off at 8:20 could we just go down at 8:15 and expect to get off in like 5 min. or does it take awhile to get off.

There is always a long stream of people trying to get off at the same time. I would definitely be there at the stated time of port arrival and not wait until 8:15 to get off at 8:20. I think that is cutting it a little close.

However, if there are a lot of people like me, I am not getting off early at St Thomas. I have been there at least 4 times and don't really need to get off early.

Vicki

There is always a long stream of people trying to get off at the same time. I would definitely be there at the stated time of port arrival and not wait until 8:15 to get off at 8:20. I think that is cutting it a little close.

However, if there are a lot of people like me, I am not getting off early at St Thomas. I have been there at least 4 times and don't really need to get off early.

Vicki

Thanks Vicki!

I've never been on a cruise before is there some kind of security you have to go through before getting off the ship or can you just walk on and walk off whenever you want without any problems.

Thanks Vicki!

I've never been on a cruise before is there some kind of security you have to go through before getting off the ship or can you just walk on and walk off whenever you want without any problems.

You must put your S&S card in the slot. It records who is off or on the ship at all times. Before leaving a port they reconcile the pax check in. Sometimes there is a general PA announcement for a certain person. Mostly they turn up already aboard, so its not a foolproof system.

When the ship docks and is cleared for pax to go ashore, I'm still asleep.

Dan

We just got off of the Victory on the 25th of Jan. Take your sign and sail card and a drivers license with you every time you get off. We found you could get off pretty quick in all of the ports, 5 mins at the most, however, we never even wanted to be first off, we usually got off about 10 mins after arrival in a port. Have fun, these ports are amazing!

Archived