Port Canavaral

mnsawyer

Can someone give me details on hotels near the port? Know that the Radisson is one of the popular choices. We would not be renting a car, so don't know if there are shuttle options available. In the Carnival brochure, you can stay at the airport for $100 per night which includes a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel but would have to go back to the airport to get a transfer. If you were cruise only, you'd have to pay for the transfer. Does anyone know the cost of the transfer round trip? If there is an cheaper way, with a private shuttle service let me know.

Hi,

We've always stayed at the Radison. Nice rooms and a great pool. They offer a free shuttle to the ship. Going the day before the cruise we usually rented a car so we could cruise around some but there are multiple shuttle services as well.

Two weeks ago we flew down the morning of the cruise and used Art's Shuttle. They were great! They were waiting at the airport with a sign and took us directly to the port. It's $55 each way for up to 3 people and $10 per person each way for each additional person. They have everything ranging from minivans to larger buses so they can accomodate everyones' needs. When we returned you just walk across the street from the ship and there is an Art's representative waiting there. Just give your name and you're on your way. I will continue to use them from now on.

If you should decide to rent a car, both Avis and Budget have offices in Cocoa Beach. They also both offer a free shuttle service. I have used both in the past with no problems.

Archived