Magic........Jan. 29th

samben

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Your first cruise how exciting........

We love cruising and this will be about our 18th cruise. Only the 2nd on Disney. We're in our early 50's and traveling solo.

Are you traveling with kids? If so there's another person Jacki Vernon thats traveling with her two kids, a girl thats 12 and a boy thats 9. I'm sure if she see this up, she'll respond. We've been e-mailing back and forth. We actually found out we were on the same cruise in Oct., The Mariner.......what a small world.

I can't wait to get out of this cold weather (chicago) and get to some warm place...........

If you have any questions regarding cruising.........ask away,

Sandy

hi

This our 10th cruise 2nd on the Magic. We had a ball on our first one but of course we were traveling with 2of our married daughters and five of our grandchildren.

You just can't help but have fun on this cruise.

Thanks Wog, I have it posted there tooooooooo.

Bobsan,

I can't wait until we can bring our grandchild on that cruise......but we'll have to wait abit, he's not even due until March 3rd......LOL

Are you traveling with your family again?

We usually travel with friends and family but this time its just the 2 of us.......

Sandy

Thats neat.......this will be our 2nd with Disney too. Unfortunately we bought the Disney Time Share when the kids we're pretty much grown up. I sure wish we would have gotten it sooner. They DO still love to go to Disney and it will definately be much more fun now that we'll have a Grandson........

Happy Holidays........

Sandy

Hi Jante,

If 1st seating isn't booked I'm sure you could switch once your on the ship.......

What other lines have you cruised with?

I can't wait to get away.........I"m sure you'll like Disney.

Hi all!

Me and Dh - no kids. Third cruise, first time on Disney. Does anyone know if there's a chance to get switched to early dinner seating?

When you board there is an area to meet with the Maitre' D and you can request a change. They may or may not be able to accomodate you, but you can certainly ask. They will direct you to the location if you ask once you board.

We will also be traveling on the Jan. 29 Magic. Myself (mid 40), my Mom (60's) and my three year old niece! Mom and I have cruised together several times, but never with a toddler. It should be a interesting experience.

We are flying in from the midwest late on Friday. Will spend the night at the Hyatt-MCO and take the DLC transportation the next morning to the port.

We plan on doing the beach excursion on Cozumel. Has anyone done the aquarium on Key West? How about the Conch train? Are these suitable for an active 3-year old?

Haven't received our documents yet! Can't wait! This is our first Disney cruise..other 2 have been on Carnival. We love WDW - were married there in 1995 and go down 1-2 times per year, so how could we not love DCL!

Hi,

Julylady.......that should be fun with your niece. We're expecting our first grandchild in March so my husband is already talking about when WE will be taking our grandson.......LOL

We've never been to Key West so I don't know anything about it.

Jante,

Did you have one of those Fairy Tale Weddings at Disney? We have timeshare their and have seen some weddings........

Still havne't received our docs......... :(

Archived