Just back from the Triumph on Sunday

chukeee

Hi all. I am just back from the Triumph on Sunday, Feb. 1. All in all, it was a great cruise. There were some awesome things, some good things, some not so good things and a few bad things. I will, in the next few days, write a complete review including the ports and shore excursions. but for now, anyone sailing on the Triumph, I found the ship beautiful and in good condition. Saw no peeling paint, dirt, stinky smells, or any of the other things people seem to complain about. I would not hesitate to book another cruise on her. There were some things I will discuss in my review, but they are minor things and did not in anyway turn me off on cruising on the Triumph or with Carnival. Watch for my review.

Welcome back, we are going on the Triumph later this year. I've been on the Triumph twice and have no complaints about this ship. I would never hesitate to book a cruise on the Triumph.

lol talk about small world...myself and my boyfriend (bbigfoot613) and our 2 children live in williamsport. We are going on the triumph in june for a cruise to canada w/o the kiddos. :d so i cant wait to see the rest of the review.this is our 2nd cruise the first one we took last yr outta norfolk. Which i must say was really nice there. I really loved the timed cross walk thingie. That was a trip. Ya got 15 secs to cross the road and counting lol. Bad part about that was they was some big roads. But anyways i cant wait to hear more keep it coming ;)

i have lived in florida for past 31 years, but am from lock haven pa!!

I have but one question to ask of you. Was Alex (Aleksandr Kazakov) the Maitre'd in the restaurants. You can't miss him. Tall, bald, and my my god drop dead goreous!!!!! Those muscles, those eyes, I can just swoon....

I heard he was on the Triumph again, but no one can confirm it....

The Maitre'd two weeks ago was some Ramish fellow. Not tall, full head of hair and not so handsome, but very good at what he did. I understand though, that Feb 1st was his last day on the Triumph for a few months.

Thanks for your review we are going on the Triumph in June for the 4 night Canada sailing out of NYC.

So what resturants/dining areas are on the ship besides buffet and main dining rooms....

Haven't sailed on Carnival in years so just want to know what to expect.

We are cruising on the Triumph on the April 12th cruise. I would love to know what are the two nights that are considered formal? I've guessed Mon. and Fri. nights, am I close!:p Also, any info re your port stops would be great. :D

I have but one question to ask of you. Was Alex (Aleksandr Kazakov) the Maitre'd in the restaurants. You can't miss him. Tall, bald, and my my god drop dead goreous!!!!! Those muscles, those eyes, I can just swoon....

I heard he was on the Triumph again, but no one can confirm it....

I thought I read on another thread that he was on the Liberty, (in the Golden Restaurant?) I am hoping to see him in June, after hearing so much about him!

Hello everyone! DH and I were also on the Triumph. It was our first cruise and I can honestly admit that I am in love! As a result of the reviews, prior to the cruise, I didn't really know what to expect. So, DH and I, as well as another couple jumped in feet first for our first cruise and guess what? IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULE! Everyone who has seen pics and heard the stories are now ready to take a cruise. I read in previous posts that a cruise director dictates how much of a success the trip is. Well, "Ryan" was wonderful and very entertaining. The entertainment, food and atmosphere was unbelievable. Ryan started off by telling everyone that 'if you live within 30,000 miles of the person sitting next to you, then you are neighbors...' He said that to say that we were all family and should just treat each other as such and enjoy the next seven days of having someone cook, clean and cater to us.

Short and sweet... And to piggyback on what Chuckee started, everything was great! We flew into Miami on Saturday and rented a car to explore South Beach. In doing so, Thrifty car rental provided free transportation to the the to and from the port, as well as to the airport. PERFECT SETUP!

We danced, we ate, we played games and truly enjoyed every aspect of this cruise. Being our first, we had nothing to compare it to, so we were at the mercy of the Triumph... And she was GREAT!

Hello my husband, sister and her husband will be cruising out on the 22nd on the Triumph and I can't wait. Any comments on the Airport hotel at MIA would be helpful we are flying in late evening the 21st and wonder how it is. My husband and I turn 50 in april and this is our way of celebrating.

Hello my husband, sister and her husband will be cruising out on the 22nd on the Triumph and I can't wait. Any comments on the Airport hotel at MIA would be helpful we are flying in late evening the 21st and wonder how it is. My husband and I turn 50 in april and this is our way of celebrating.

We stayed at the Marriott and it was nice. We rented a car, so I am not sure about the shuttle transportation to the port.

Archived