? about ordering Bon Voyage gifts

green eyed lady

I'm thinking of ordering an OBC for my DS and his GF for their upcoming Gem cruise. On NCL's website, there's an order form to downloand and fax to them. Has anyone done this? Is there any way to just order it online :confused:...this faxing thing seems a bit outdated. I was hoping I could just do it online and get some sort of written confirmation. :eek:

I agree that faxing is very outdated, but I'm not sure it can be done online.

That being said, I bought myself the anniversary package by calling the toll-free number listed on that same page with the bon voyage gifts and asking if I could order it over the phone instead of faxing and they did it, no problem.

I'm thinking of ordering an OBC for my DS and his GF for their upcoming Gem cruise. On NCL's website, there's an order form to downloand and fax to them. Has anyone done this? Is there any way to just order it online :confused:...this faxing thing seems a bit outdated. I was hoping I could just do it online and get some sort of written confirmation. :eek:

I just faxed mine in a couple of days ago and haven't received any kind of confirmation. Guess I'll just check my credit card statement online to see if it has been charged.

I agree it is pretty outdated in this internet world. We have ordered via fax and by calling and always received what we ordered. I will warn you though that one time we ordered a bon voyage gift for my DB and SIL and were disappointed that they emailed them a confirmation rather than us. To make matters worse, the price it "confirmed" was only for the wine package not the OBC we gave them so it definitely gave the impression we had spent less than we did. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift and they received it in October. We were not too pleased at the time. But we talked and laughed about it and they loved the wine package. NCL just seems to need to upgrade its systems in this regard. It's not as though they don't know its a gift, right? :o

Yikes' date=' I hope they didn't email the confirmation to our friend whose b-day we ordered it for. :eek:[/quote']

I hope so too. It wouldn't hurt to call, I suppose. When I called to ask (read complain) about it, the woman was very understanding and apologetic but I don't know if they'd be able to tell you or not.

Archived