Cabin 6475 6483 6440 6448 splendor question

ERTHDOG

hello all

looking to hear from anyone who has stayed in any of the above listed cabins. they look like the cabins are situated differently than the surrounding rooms, therefore giving a longer length balcony:)

also, is there any noise issues or anything odd,because the deck plans make it look like those cabins surround a stair case or something:confused:

thanks for your knowledge

dave

hello all

looking to hear from anyone who has stayed in any of the above listed cabins. they look like the cabins are situated differently than the surrounding rooms, therefore giving a longer length balcony:)

also, is there any noise issues or anything odd,because the deck plans make it look like those cabins surround a stair case or something:confused:

thanks for your knowledge

dave

Dave,

If you go to where the different boards are listed, then go to Cruise discussion topics, then cabin selection tips, you will find some topics about these cabins. I was wondering the same thing the other night and found some comments on that board. I think I used the search option after I got to that board and it brought up some threads relating to those cabins. I hope this helps, I wanted more information than I got so if you find anything out post it here. Thanks

We stayed in 6483 and this ship seems to have a real vibration problem. Normally I love these "L shaped" cabins but the vibrations was unbelievable.

I would not recommend the aft on this ship, seems like the thrusters are kind of wacked on this ship!

We were up really early each docking becuase we didn't have a choice you could not sleep through this!

Archived