Help!! I can't access my e-docs...

I just got my e-docs yesterday from Sky Auction. They gave me a link to RCCL for the boarding documents, and it automatically puts a surname (not mine) and a confirm # (numbers and a - and a /) it tells me that these are invalid. So I put our Surname in and I don't have a correct Confirm #. I have e-mailed RCCL and they tell me to contact my TA which I guess would be Sky Auction and I have e-mailed Sky Auction but haven't heard. Has anyone dealt with this before? I only have 16 days until I leave.

We were on vacation for a couple of weeks and when we returned, I had received an e-mail from my on-line TA that our e-docs were ready to print thru RCCL.

I tried and tried for about 1/2 hour and could not access them - I had the same scenario you described. I e-mailed RCCL immediately. I tried again the next morning - and was able to access and print the docs. (Later in the day, I received an e-mail from RCCL telling me to contact my TA - but by that time, I was able to complete the docs.)

Keep trying - but also keep trying to get hold of your TA - just in case.

We tried to print our e-docs yesterday without luck, also. Called the T-A this morning, who said had copies will arrive Monday or Tuesday. She tried to print them herself and could not, either.

...arrive Monday or Tuesday; Thanksgiving week; Sail Sunday; starting to sweat just a little.

We had the same problem with our edocs. When they first came, I was able to see them, but I didn't download the files. Then I tried to get to them from home, I wasn't able to open the files. I called by TA and he said RCI told him that for security reasons, the files were locked. I don't know exactly if they are locked after they have been viewed a certain number of times or after a certain period of time. Anyway, he called RCI and they were going to fax the edocs to him and he will mail them to us.

Next time, I will be sure to download them as soon as I open them, but I really prefer the booklets instead of edocs. I guess it's like the airlines, I'm never totally convinced that electronic tickets are going to work.

Good luck.

Archived