Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport question

tgr2387

I haven't been able to find too much information on this hotel on the boards, so I thought I might ask a couple questions. Is this hotel within walking distance to any restaurants(nothing fancy, more fast food type or cheaper sit down places)? Also, does anyone know the taxi rate from the hotel to Port of Miami?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just reading on and earlier post and someone booked the room with a $10 shuttle fee to the pier. I haven't been able to confirm that but it is on another one of the posts. We are also booked at this hotel pre cruise for our April 19th cruise, got it through Price Line. Also on an earlier post they are saying this is only $69 on Hotwire...I would like to book a room for my sister and her husband as the hotel said that they will not be able to confirm that we get two beds until we arrive. Anyone that can confirm that the 3 star hotel on Hotwire for a Miami Airport Hotel if the $69 rate really is the Crowne Plaza Miami.....

Archived