When to fly back out from San Juan, P.R.

I hear many people flying in a day or two before THE CRUISE and is great I done it myself, but then I would fly back on Sunday and the air fare is much more on Sundays, so now I take an early flight in the day of the cruise, and since my cruise would depart at 10:00 PM that Sunday I have plenty of time to get there from NYC on Jet Blue, since to go to San Juan is not the same fare as going to NYC $$$$, So then the cruise goes zip zap and next Sunday is there, then I have reservations at a nice very Puerto Rican clean Mansion that used to be the Embassy of Spain, and just a half block away from the Marriott Stellaris Hotel and when I arrive in my rental SUV paid with the money I save,the cleck gives me a boucher for my discounted parking at the Marriott and tells me I can use the marriott's poll and etc.,the name of the hotel is EL CONSULADO one catch no elevators so ask for a 1st floor room, if is hard for you , or any of your party to walk up stairs and the best is the rate is about $100 Dollars per room, and it can sleep 4, WOW. The rooms are just as good as the Marriott's

So then I fly back on Tuesday or Monday at half the rate, and I get to tour Sunday,Monday,in San Juan, El Morro, The Camuy caves in Arrecibo, El yunke rain forest and eat great food for as little as $ 10.00 dollars for 4 people on the road to the caves and is good food,and still have money left from the savings from Air fare and Hotel, the Marriott is $167.00 or so for 2 people 3rd pays extra,and then they charge you for Parking no boucher or any savings of any kind.

Hope this makes your Vacation a little more sunnier.

CANCUNSPY

Archived